At State Parkway Partners, our ideal clients are CHROs, CLOs, and VPs of L&D and Talent Management who want to transform their organizations’ capabilities from transactional service delivery to strategic value creation. We are completely focused on providing you with a comprehensive methodology for keeping talent investments aligned to business strategies and objectives and for creating accountability and recognition for targeted, measurable business outcomes. Our Aligned-to-Business (A2B) methodology has been published as “The CEO’s Talent Manifesto: Align Talent Investments to Achieve Targeted Results”. Our role is to provide you with with the assessment, advice, training, and coaching you need to implement the methodology and adapt it to your culture and organization. Our services include:
* Overview and introductory on-line and in-person workshops
* Detailed implementation workshops
* Implementation planning guidance
* Implementation phase by phase review and coaching
* CLO role guidance and coaching
You can get additional information about our A2B Methodology at www.aligned-to-business.com, you can find out more about us at , and you can contact us at 312-751-2865.
We have published the A2B methodology as a detailed how-to guide titled The CEO’s Talent Manifesto: Align Talent Investments to Achieve Targeted Results available at Amazon.com. Click the cover to go to the book on Amazon.
The PwC 2014 US CEO Survey, January 2014 notes that “US CEOs are reinventing operations to remain fit today and relevant tomorrow…In remaking their organizations, CEOs are moving away from locked-in rigid structures of the past toward more nimble operations. The goal is to make their businesses adept at harnessing disruptions, and building capabilities that can quickly respond to opportunities and threats as they arise, while keeping a handle on costs and risks…But there’s more at work here. New business models that companies are contemplating require talent with different skills than the ones they currently have…CEOs are very focused on ensuring that the skills are in place – or will be in place – to capitalize on investments they are making into mobile technologies, data analytics, and other strategic capabilities.”
The DDI Global Leadership Forecast 2014/2015 reports that “For at least two decades, the challenge for HR was to move from being administrators or reactors to being business partners. HR units worldwide have made that shift…It’s now time to raise the bar for HR, to take on a new role we call “anticipator.” Anticipators are always looking for what might come next. They work with the business to predict future talent gaps, and then strive to close the gap…fewer than 2 in 10 HR professionals place themselves in the anticipator category…We also examined when HR gets involved in the strategic planning process…anticipators are far more likely than their partner or reactor counterparts to be part of their organization’s strategic planning process…Yet, only one in four HR respondents reported participating early in strategic planning. The other three were not involved or were asked to develop talent plans after the strategic planning process.”
So, if you are working to reinvent your L&D function and talent management processes to operate at the strategic level and move at a real-time pace with the rest of the business, we can show you how to:
- achieve alignment among business strategies, operating objectives, the processes that drive the strategies, the measures of performance needed to achieve objectives, and the L&D and other talent initiatives that enable people to deliver the performance required
- identify talent investment opportunities, analyze the opportunities, define targeted results, and organize and manage them as a prioritized portfolio of investments, quarter after quarter, year after year
- balance strategic and operational requirements as well as short and long term requirements
- implement the necessary roles, responsibilities, and governance processes that make this all happen
- demonstrate accountability for targeted performance achievement