Manage Learning Strategically
We will show you how to move away from a demand-driven service and how to become a value-driven strategic partner. We will guide you as you build your:
- Annual Learning Plan and budget in a way that is aligned to business strategies and managed as a portfolio of prioritized investments.
- Measurement Plan aligned to the human capital performance objectives required by your business strategies and operating plans.
- L&D Strategy Assessment and Roadmap: your organization structure and staff roles; decisions about selective insourcing and outsourcing of roles; learning technologies and vendor selection; learning design methods for different delivery media; and your use of performance support.
Managing Performance Strategically
For decades, the major emphases in performance management have been performance objectives and performance assessment. Important as these are, they only become strategically important when they are integrated into a coaching culture, development opportunities, recognition, and rewards that increase workforce competencies, engagement, and retention. We will help you build your:
- Annual Talent Engagement and retention Plan focused on developing a “talent as an asset” mindset in your leaders at all levels and managing their adoption of practices which evidence that mindset.
- Measurement plan focused on increased competency in the workforce, on selected measures of engagement, commitment, and retention, and on the adoption of “talent as a mindset” practices.
- Assessment of and Roadmap for your “people leadership” capabilities.
Managing Talent Strategically
Strategic talent management is about taking a systemic view of your business strategies, identifying the key roles in those strategies, and ensuring that you will have enough of the right people with the right competencies to make the business successful year after year. We will help you build your:
- Annual Integrated Workforce Plan in which you take a holistic view of the entire talent management process for each line of business and identify near term and longer term initiatives. Within the context of business strategies, your planning process will address workforce planning, talent acquisition, on-boarding, learning and development, performance management, and rewards and recognition. The result will be a coordinated, comprehensive plan.
- Succession Planning Process to address leadership roles, pivotal positions, and key positions challenged by competitive and demographic forces.
- Assessment of and Roadmap for your talent management capabilities including core issues such as data integration, process coordination, and technology support.